The International College of Broadcasting is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), 2101 Wilson Blvd. Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201. The college is authorized by the Board of Career Colleges and Schools to grant Associate Degrees and Diplomas.
Through accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, the International College of Broadcasting has met established criteria and educational standards defined by The United States Department of Education.
International College of Broadcasting is approved by the Ohio State Department of Education to train students through the Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation. The college is approved by the State Approving Agency to provide training for Veterans, Veteran’s dependents, and others eligible to receive VA Educational Benefits.
- Ohio Council of Private Colleges and Schools
- Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Dayton
- Broadcast Education Association (BEA)
- Ohio Association of Broadcasters
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Dayton Credit Bureau
- Media Communications Association-International (MCA-I)
- National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE)
- Career Education Colleges and Universities (CECU)
- Fayette County Chamber of Commerce