International College of Broadcasting participates in the Federal Student Financial Aid Programs offered by the United States Department of Education. Federal Student Aid is awarded on the basis of need in the form of grants and loans. Grants are awards and require no repayment. Loans are borrowed money that must be repaid with interest.
The following programs are available to qualified applicants through the Office of Student Financial Aid at the International College of Broadcasting:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program
- Ohio College Opportunity Grant
- National Guard Scholarship
- Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Veterans Administration Benefits
High Honor Scholarship
The High Honor Scholarship is available to any student at the International College of Broadcasting that meets the requirements listed below. The purpose of this scholarship is to promote academic excellence at ICB.
The requirements are as follows:
- The student must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.8 or better for the first academic year.
- The student must not miss more than six days for the first academic year.
The scholarship is for use toward the second and third year of the Associate Degree Program at ICB. The scholarship is not transferable to any other school or college.
The amount of the scholarship is $1500.00. Recipients of this scholarship will have their accounts credited for $500.00 the third, fourth, and fifth semesters.
The OMACCS LEADS! Scholarship Program for 2021
The Ohio-Michigan Association of Career Colleges and Schools, in cooperation with 20+ participating career colleges and schools, is offering more than 135 scholarships. The primary objective of these scholarships is to provide students with the education and training necessary to obtain a job in an Ohio or Michigan business or industry and encourage students to learn more about leadership in their communities.
Available scholarships may cover full, one-half tuition, or a specific dollar amount. Awards for each individual scholarship are not transferable to other programs or schools. Finances for the scholarships are borne by the member schools and colleges and no state or federal funds are involved.
Who is Eligible?
- These scholarships are available to any current high school senior graduating from any Ohio or Michigan High School by June of 2021.
- The applicant needs a “C” average or better to apply. Students do not have to demonstrate financial need.
- Each applicant must be nominated by a local civic or community leader or by a current member of the Ohio or Michigan Legislature.
- Any recipient of a scholarship must be able to meet the college or school’s entrance requirements.
- Each applicant is eligible to apply for up to three (3) scholarships but must use a separate application for each scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient must start classes either the summer or fall term following their high school graduation.
- The scholarship amount will be allocated over the length of the program.
- Scholarships are not transferable from one school or program to another.
- Scholarship funds may be used for tuition, processing fees, books, lab charges, and student activity fees.
- A scholarship committee will select the winner for each scholarship. The recipient must meet the requirements of the college offering the scholarship.
- Scholarship submissions are due by April 9, 2021 and the winners will be notified no later than May 14, 2021.
Deadline: April 9, 2021
Contact the Financial Aid Office for more details.
Scholarship winners will be posted on the OMACCS website: www.omaccs.org
Applications are to be submitted to:
Ohio-Michigan Association of Career Colleges and Schools
111 Westgate Drive, Newark, OH 43055
Phone: 614.487.8180 Fax: 614.487.8190
Chairish is offering a $2,500 scholarship award designed to support students from diverse backgrounds. Students who are majoring in design-related or engineering fields are encouraged to apply.
To apply, applicants must meet the minimum eligibility requirements and complete the application for the scholarship award by the application deadline.
Deadline: January 1st and June 30th
The Chairish “Design Your Future” Scholarship minimum eligibility requirements:
- Minimum 2.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must be at least 18 years old as of the date of application.
- Must be a permanent legal U.S. resident physically residing in the fifty United States of America or the District of Columbia
- Open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, and graduate students
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited two-year, four-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States
- This scholarship is open to students from all underrepresented or disadvantaged backgrounds. Examples of ideal applicants include, but are not limited to, students from racial minorities typically underrepresented in higher education, first generation college students, women pursuing a degree in a STEM or typically male-dominated industries, students with disabilities, and or similar situations.
- Essay Requirement: Applicants must submit a 500-word essay designing their ideal future and what the student plans to do in order to achieve that dream.
Click here to apply.